The Best Deck & Under Decking Contractor in the Area
Building Beautiful, Durable Custom Decks Since 1990
Whether you need a multi-tiered deck or a single-level deck, Midtown’s expert deck installation teams ensure that your deck enriches your outdoor living space. While many deck building companies still use traditional wood planks, at Midtown, we prefer to use the best in the business – Zuri® Premium Decking. There are many advantages that come with using the latest decking material from Zuri, including the fact that it’s lightweight, stain-resistant, mold-resistant and fade-resistant, and made from durable PVC!
Your Zuri PVC deck will hold up to the punishing sun, the expansion and contraction of freeze/thaw cycles, and the dirt and grime that can build up on traditional deck surfaces. Heck, even bugs will not eat Zuri’s PVC deck materials!
Premium Under Decking Systems
Another premium product from Midtown is InsideOut® Underdecking Rain Carrying Systems. InsideOut is the best and easiest way to create a great outdoor space under your raised deck. It is made of vinyl ceiling panels that collect and drain water away. It provides a maintenance-free ceiling that covers the unsightly underside of your deck, turning it into a clean, bright, dry outdoor space. You can change your space into a screened porch, add a hot tub or just use it as a comfortable outdoor room to relax. You can even use the InsideOut system to create dry storage for lawn equipment, bikes and more. Benefits of InsideOut Underdecking include:
- Creates a beautiful and dry outdoor space.
- Easy-maintenance vinyl construction.
- All-weather protection.
- 10-year limited warranty.
Advantages of Midtown’s Professionally-Installed Zuri® Decks
- Contains no plant or wood fibers
- Made with solid core cellular vinyl construction
- Low maintenance – no painting, no staining, no sealing
- Will not split, crack, warp, rot, cup, splinter, sustain mold, decay or become lunch for insects
- Welded wood grain on two sides
- 30% to 40% lighter than wood
- Wide variety of rich colors
- Matching rim board profiles available
Let Us Beautify Your Home
If you’re ready to get started, then contact the premier general contractor in the area. Call Midtown Home Improvements at (636) 379-8889 in O’Fallon, MO, or at (816) 246-8589 in Lee’s Summit, MO. You can also fill out our online form.